Terms and Conditions
1. Contracting Parties
When you purchase any items through our website you will be contracting with LittleStickerCo.com.au, an individual/sole trader entity in Australia under business number (ABN) 42 403 160 115. LittleStickerCo.com.au is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we” “us” or “our”.
Main business location: 3031
Email address: email@example.com
2. Your Consumer Rights
2.1. Product description
We try to ensure that all of the items shown on the website are accurately represented however slight variations in colour, typefaces and layout may be experienced.
2.2. Price and Sales Tax
Little Sticker Co is not currently registered for GST.
We aim to post all orders within two business days of receipt of your order, payment and confirmed artwork. We use Australia post delivery service and their delivery times vary according to your location. At the time of purchase you will be notified of the delivery charges applicable on each order.
2.4. Return of defective goods
We endeavour to despatch the goods to you in perfect condition. However occasionally goods can be damaged in transit and we are keen to rectify any problem as quickly as possible.
In the event that the product(s) is defective, you may return it to us at your own expense within 7 days of receiving such product(s). Please email us for the return postal address. We will offer to reimburse the price that you have paid for the product(s) via Direct deposit or Pay Pal. Alternatively if you email us immediately at “Contact Us” we may offer to reprint and resend the product(s) free of charge.
All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days. We will endeavour to resolve any complaints within 14 days and keep you informed during the resolution process. Please note that your right to return items to us in accordance with these terms and conditions is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
3. Privacy and Security Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. You can check the information that we hold about you by logging on to our website and checking your Account. You may update your personal information online.
3.1. What we will do with your contact information
Little Sticker Co will not sell or pass your name, address or e mail address to any third party unless legally obliged to by Australian Government authorities. We will use this information to send you e-mail newsletters to keep you informed of new products and seasonal offers.
3.2. Opt out
When you receive an e-mail newsletter, if you do not wish to receive them anymore, there is an opt out option.
4. Use of the Website
4.1. Abuse of Service
You agree not to use the website directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose or so as to cause distress or offence to any person. We reserve the right not to process your order if we decide that you are using the website for such purposes and ban you from placing orders with us in the future. In such an event we will refund any payment made by you.
You agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner.
4.2. Amendment of sites and services
We reserve the right to amend the website and the items and services that we offer to you via the website without notice to you from time to time.
4.3. External links
We may provide links to other websites or resources from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of these websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
5. Little Sticker Co ‘Sticker Art’ competition
These rules are the conditions of entry to the ‘Sticker Art’ competition conducted through www.littlestickerco.com.au (the “Website”) (“About the comp”). They apply together with any additional Terms and Conditions published on the Website.
- These rules together with any specific rules set out in the competition notices published on the Website (“About the comp” and “FAQ”) are the “Competition Rules” and apply to competitions on the Website. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and all other Terms and Conditions on the Website.
- Eligibility requirements apply to the Competition, e.g if your artwork submission is voted the winner, and subsequent purchases by consumers are made of your sticker design, to enable a percentage payment of those purchases, you must either hold an Australian bank account.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Little Sticker Co reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The email address you provide with your competition entry (“Submit Sticker Art”) will be used for all communication about your entry, including notifying you if you are the winner, so please make sure this is correct.
- Littlestickerco.com.au assumes that by using the Website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 16 or over or, if you are under 16, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- Little Sticker co reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Competition Rules.
- Entries through agents or third parties will be invalid.
- Competition Entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified in the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the Entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the Website
- Entrants are submitted to the competition at the discretion of Little Sticker Co and entry to the competition won’t be submitted as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Little Sticker Co judges in their absolute discretion reserve the right not to select an entrant for the competition, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
- A Sticker Art winner will be the entrant that receives the highest rating from public votes on the web site. The site is set up so that users can only vote and rate the artwork once.
- Sticker Art winners will be notified via email if their design was voted the most popular for that month’s competition.
- The Sticker Art winner will receive 20% of the per unit sale of the sticker they designed, not including the postage or other sticker sales in that transaction from the web site Little Sticker co.
- The commission will be paid into the winners’ bank account quarterly if there are sales of their sticker design. The Sticker Art winner will be listed for sale on littlestickerco.com.au for twelve months, after which time Little Sticker co may choose to remove the sticker from sale or continue to offer it for sale. The competition winner will be notified of this.
- Little Sticker Co does not guarantee to use or otherwise make publicly available any Entry. We may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your Entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or illegal. If relevant, Little Sticker Co reserves the right, but without having the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Little Sticker Co is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading and uploading any materials in the Competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
- The name of the winner will not be publicised unless the winner authorises Little Sticker Co to do so. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Little sticker Co reserves the right, without additional payment or permission, to use the artwork in any publicity, but will not disclose the personal details of the winner unless they express they would like to do so. By entering the Competition you agree to such use of your personal information, images, photographs.